Parallels Desktop Business Edition 22.214.171.124489 Multilingual MacOSX
Parallels Desktop Business Edition 126.96.36.199489 Multilingual MacOSX | 254.22 MB
Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition is built on the world's best desktop virtualization solution, but also incorporates centralized administration capabilities to keep IT in control of virtual machines.
Love Your Mac-Work in Windows
Use Internet Explorer®, Windows Media Player, Access®, and hundreds of other Windows® applications not available on the Mac® while still enjoying all the features of your MacBook, iMac, Mac Mini, or MacPro.
Make Work Easier
Quickly switch between Mac and Windows, without rebooting. Seamlessly utilize Mac features inside Windows and leverage Windows' strengths on your Mac. More productivity and power for your team or organization.
Parallels Desktop optimizes your virtual machine settings for your primary usage such as productivity, design, or development-Parallels Desktop is ready to help you be effective in any work setting.
Improved Battery Life
The "Travel Mode" temporarily shuts down resource intensive services in order to extend battery life when team members are on-the-go.
With Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition, you retain all of the functionality of other Parallels Desktop editions, including the Visual Studio plugin, providing remote debugging in your virtual machines.
Cortana® on Your Mac
Use Cortana even when Windows 10 is not the forefront application. Now everyone can have their own virtual assistant.
License Management Portal
View vital information, such as license expirations, usage statistics, and real-time licensing activities to easily manage all of your deployed licenses. Administrators will be able to set up a new Parallels Desktop Business Edition account, with the ability to see, deploy, deactivate, and blacklist licenses as well as host name, user name, and serial numbers.
Advanced Security Controls
Parallels Desktop for Business provides best-in-class user performance while maintaining control at the IT level. Improve endpoint security with virtual machine lockdown and encryption, and maintain corporate compliance requirements via the elimination of third-party product and in-product notifications as well as individual user registration requirements.
Simplify Mass Deployment and Administration
Parallels Desktop for Business can be deployed through standard software deployment tools. Our package-builder application and detailed mass deployment guides help administrators set up hundreds or thousands of clients easily.
- A Mac computer with an Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, Intel Core M or Xeon processor (Core Solo and Core Duo processors are no longer supported)
- 4 GB of memory (8 GB recommended)
- 850 MB of disk space on the boot volume (Macintosh HD) for Parallels Desktop installation
- Additional disk space for virtual machines (varies on operating system installed)
- macOS Sierra 10.12 or later
- OS X El Capitan 10.11.5 or later
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 or later
32-bit Guest Operating Systems
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2012 R2, SP0
64-bit Guest Operating Systems
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1, Update1
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2012 R2, SP0
New in Version 188.8.131.52489:
- Tabs support in macOS Sierra. Organize virtual machine windows into tabs. Also available in full screen on multiple displays.
- Draw and annotate in Microsoft Office 2016 applications on Windows 10. Use a built-in MacBook touchpad, an external mouse, or a pen device to draw in Excel, PowerPoint, or Word.
- "Parallels VMs" plugin for macOS Sierra storage mmanager displays storage taken by Parallels Desktop virtual machines. Allows you to optimize disk space taken by virtual machines with a few clicks using the Free Up Disk Space wizard.
- Resolves an issue with Windows 10 installation failing using dual boot installation media (e.g. USB thumb drives)
- Resolves an issue with prl_naptd process taking 100% CPU
- Resolves an issue with Windows app windows in Coherence being overlapped by macOS menu bar
- Resolves an issue with Windows virtual machine resolution with "Best for external displays" option enabled when using Windows only on external display
- Resolves an issue with mouse movement delays in virtual machines on macOS Sierra
- Resolves an issue with Ctrl + mouse click or tap not opening a context menu in virtual machines
- Resolves an issue with macOS Sierra virtual machine installation using .app image
- Resolves an issue with Parallels Tools for Linux failing to update automatically in some Linux distributions
- Resolves an issue with inability to stop resuming a virtual machine from suspended state
- Resolves an issue with the "Web Pages: Open in Mac" feature not working in some builds of Windows 10 virtual machines
- Resolves an issue with passwords not being accepted for encrypted virtual hard disks when attaching them to a virtual machine
- Resolves an issue with archived virtual machine name changes not being reflected in Finder
- Resolves an issue with Windows application windows not coming to foreground in Coherence
- Resolves an issue with virtual machines stuck at black screen on booting
- Resolves an issue with critical errors with Solaris 11 virtual machines after installation
- Resolves an issue with Red Hat Enterprise Linux virtual machines hanging on startup after Parallels Tools installation
- Resolves an issue with armour graphics artifacts in World of Warships game in Windows
- Resolves an issue with virtual machine not starting if Fitbit dongles are connected or software is installed
- Resolves an issue with slow scrolling speed using touchpad in Linux virtual machines
- Resolves an issue with inability to switch between "??Alphanumeric"and "?? kana" layouts in Windows using corresponding JIS keyboard keys
- Resolves an issue with Parallels Tools failing to install in Windows XP virtual machines
- Resolves an issue with VirtualHere USB devices not connecting to Windows virtual machines
- Resolves an issue with graphics artifacts when using Microsoft Edge or Microsoft Office PowerPoint on macOS Sierra
- Resolves an issue with the size of the parallels.log file not being mmanaged
New features and fixes for Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition:
- Seamless Business account that allows enrolling additional account administrators and end users even if they have private Parallels accounts.
- More options are now available to administrators to protect against unwanted actions from end users of Parallels Desktop for Mac.
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium is support resumable