Scientific Toolworks Understand 4.0.868 (x86/x64)
Scientific Toolworks Understand 4.0.868 (x86/x64) | 70/79 Mb
Understand is a static analysis tool for maintaining, measuring, & analyzing critical or large code bases. From metrics and graphs to dependency analysis, Master your source code with Understand.
* Class Count
* File Count
* Function Count
* Line Count
* Blank Line Count
* Code Line Count
* Comment Line Count
* Inactive Line Count
* Declarative Statement Count
* Executable Statement Count
* Ratio Comment to Code
Advanced Metrics (Partial list)
* Cyclomatic Complexity
* Class Coupling
* Percent Lack of Cohesion
* Path Count
* Max Inheritance
* Base Class Count
* Inherited Class Count
* Number of Instance Methods
* Weighted Methods per Class
• New feature allowing Codechecks to be ignored from the source code directly (https://scitools.com/codecheck-comment-keywords/).
• Added semantic syntax highlight styles for PL/M.
• Fixed keyword highlighting for PL/M.
• Update butterfly graph to better show Java virtual calls.
• Fixed architecture entity lookup call to respect recursive argument.
• Added package metrics. For file average complexity and line metrics, made change to include the complexity and executable line count for executable code at the file level. Files with no executable code at the file level now have complexity and path count metrics of 0 instead of 1. Fixed bug where CountStmt metric was missing for class entities.
• Report errors about passing non-pod arguments through variadic functions as warnings since they don't affect the analysis in any way.
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium is support resumable